Placed on a student’s desk, these cards accomplish reading and keyboarding skills.
– Reading: Early readers, special needs students and ESL students can see the relationship between upper and lower case letters in the computer keyboard configuration.
– Keyboarding: Students have a visual daily reference to the computer keyboard, making it a familiar tool.
– Placed on top of the monitor, this reference card provides a quick keyboard layout reference for the keyboarding student when using SpeedSkin keyboard covers.
– When using SpeedSkin keyboard covers during keyboarding drills, these reference cards eliminate the need for a student to lift the cover and peep.
– A “keyboard” for every student’s desk.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.